About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Chapter 96: I'm a SHOES ADDICT!!


besties... from left: fifie, ucop, ME, aeina n erin... below: mui bro, missy s..

yeah the title explain everything... im officially in luf with shoes... got myself another pair this time.. man im soo F**Ked up!! x live without my shoes.. hehe.. just wanna clear tings up... haha.. anyway im gonna explain wat had occured to my life recently..

THURSDAY
my family came to town.. my sister insist my parents to take her for a raya shopping spree plus she was on school holiday.. so off to OU.. we circling around the mall.. my mission on dat day was to find a jeans or a short.. but none found... so i ended up bought myself a pair of ZARA's red madras checkered canvas sneakers and a TOPMAN's yellow belt....

ZARA's red madras checkered canvas sneakers...

TOPMAN's yellow belt....

my sis got herself a TOPSHOP's bag n CROCS mary jane... my dad got CROCS mesa leather... my bro got himself ZARA's white vintage trainer... as for my mum SEMBONIA's pumps n a car booth full of home deco items from IKEA.. haha.. its a win win situation for all of us...

FRIDAY
im goin home to melaka today.. but got klas in da morning... after clas i sent HER to bus station at sec17.. got myself home n slept for an hour... go out to fetch BASIT a.k.a mr. ferral nic at UPM... but da highlight was im stuck in in a terible jam for 2 HOURS!!! i break fast inside my car with lil amount of wasser.. huu.. soon i got to UPM fetched basit n went to McD... n i drove back home aftr dat.. n me n my family spent da nite at my sis's ouz..

SATURDAY
woke up for sahur then slept.. woke up again n went to Dataran Pahlawan for window shopping.. i tagged along my lil sis since i was soooo bored to go home early.. n at last i blanje my sis 2 CROCS jibbitz for her new CROCS n got myself a PADINI's white khakis short...

PADINI's white khakis short...

went home for buka puasa n head to surau for terawih after dat.. went to my uncle's ouz n met my cousin (which im not talking to) thre.. bosan.. head home after dat..

SUNDAY
not doin anything actually... my relatives came to buka puasa bersama... my fam went to TESCO as i insisted my dad.. n went to well-known bazar ramadan at Taman Cempaka.. didnt bought anyting...

im wearing zara's light blue basic tee, padini's white short, zara's electric blue sneakers...

bazar ramadan at taman cempaka, melaka...

x so many peeps... org smbut nerdeka kot...

MONDAY
Happy Merdeka Day!!! didnt do anyting just went to cyber cafe dat evening n met my fren at param (PAsar RAMadan=param).. kmas brg n off to shah alam dat nite...

TUESDAY
things goes smoothly.. ponteng lawn bowl clas... it rained dat evening...

WEDNESDAY
reputation scarred!! x wanna talk bout it... x sleep da whole day...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: SHE texted me earlier "Sory sgt xsupport u td..sory".. its ok syg... its my prob.. i can handle it.. i knw u syg i.. hee.. perasan :P... off to melaka tomorow... blik lg.. haiyah...

No comments:

Post a Comment