About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chapter 95: such a PAIN in da ASS!!!

im homed... on friday.. a day before my fam went to see me in shah alam n shop around for da upcoming raya.. im such a bad money planner i guess.. i shop till i almost drop.. dat such a bad ting to ever occur to a person... anyway... i forgot to bring my memory card reader... so i wud update wats happen during da thursday day out with my fam later on... just i wanna say dat lately i had become PAIN IN DA ASS to almost all peeps.. sori guys.. guess im more to myself than to others... n its not my intention to do dat to all of u.. juz wanna have my own quality of time.. i'll update later when i got da chance.. prefer to post sum pics.. but i cant now.. catch u later...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: she texted me at 12.33p.m jus now... it goes like this "Da 63jam 24minutes i xdgq sore u.. T.T".. truly pain in da ass huh? when can i change? i hoping dat day wud come...

No comments:

Post a Comment