About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Chapter 94: embarking life as a MUSLIM...

" ramadhan has arrived.. im sooo glad... im more calmer in this few days... no tassel nor labyrinth in my mind at da moment... no irritation dat always hold me back... i feel fresh.. i feel like my heart had been cleansed again... no more dark spot on it... rily... i did pray lately... n indeed im more rational... fasting did help to hold me back from doin bad things... i have no intention to enjoy life as usual (at least for now)... i didnt smoke lately... not feel to smoke at all... juz wanna b as normal as i can... sumtime normal can do gud for u... n SHE wud like me if im normal... im not a DIVO at da 1st place.... jus a person dat had change since SHE knew me back in da 1st semester... im trying to be myself with certain abnormalities to be put on hold... enuf of IMS drama last week... thanx to my dearest fren, BASIT... he listened to my probs... give sum advices... n totally understand wat had i been thru few weeks ago... bcoz he had experienced it b4 n im so darn stupid to laugh at him back then... he soo kind bcoz he didnt laugh at me when i tell him my story... THANX BRO... "

note to self: NORMAL is da theme for this ramadhan...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: she texted me... "Syg,kita brbka kt concorde la..." demandnye my SYG ni...

1 comment:

  1. hye...salam singgah..
    come n follow my blog..
    n komen2 laa kalo sudi..
    ;)

    ReplyDelete