About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chapter 84: UN-reach-ABLE

diz week started pretty ruff... less n less sleeping period were spent... my fault truely! im used to do my asignmnt at the very last moment... i x knw y im like this... it had turned into a habit which not likely to be a gud example... ermmm... n today... still im awake till da wee hour to finish up da asgnmnt dat we jus received diz afternoon... my eyes are devil red n feels like its gonna pop out any moment by now.... help me guys...

my HP done it again... well thanx to it... im more focused on my asgmnt... no ned to bother to actually reply those sms dat came in... hehe... but 1 ting i missed most is to listen to my mum's voice... she will call me to cek on wat im doin but as my hp cannot be turn on it kinda sadden me a bit... hate it....

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: SYG... i miss u so much... havent heard ur voice today... im sad.. im x knw wat to do... im all over da place... i ned u to put all things together... rily need u now... MUAX to A***T M***I..

No comments:

Post a Comment