About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Chapter 91: mine's truthfully, HER.....

waiting for my meal at da curve..

erm... again sori for late updating my blog.. fifie been asked me to update it for quite sumtime.. n finally i got da chance... FINALLY... anyway i sum it up by days... wat i hd been thru this 3 days...

SATURDAY...

we went to wached midnute movie... da whole day was spent with nap, nap n nap again as all of my ouzmates were not at home coz they got sum errands to do... so there i was on da bed.. online for awhile... had lunch n sleep sum more... more fats on my tummies gained i guess... wink* anyway... shida's fren, zueika joined me, ucop, nora, shida, erin, fifie, firdaus(fie's tutt..), amer, fushi, fizo n his fren.. we watched 'COLD PREY' at e@curve... u knw how much i hate men's slaughtered movies... it makes me go euuuwww... this movies is so much like a less hot norwegian version of 'FRIDAY the 13th"... went to Asia Cafe later on... havent been thre for ages.. but no foosball... anna orton wasnt thre..

lepaking as usual...

SUNDAY

i got a lunch date with HER.. its been awhile i havent had a lunch with HER... eventhou its not dat proper nor grand as SHE wud say but wats da most vital is we have da chance to spend sum time toghter despite our busy schedule with the asignmnt THANG!!.. owhh.... love the moment...

dat nite me, ucop, amer, fushi, anna orton, nora n izie went to lepak at nasi lemak cinta sayang... then plan got dragged down n we went to karaoke at hotel quality.... huu.. n da most important part was me n ucop slept at 4.30a.m... hoo n we got GERMANY class at 8.30a.m at the same morning....

karaoke-ing

MONDAY

woke up late for da GERMANY class... SHE was my stylist dat day... SHE chose my attire from head-to-toe.. got copy editing class for less than half hour n went home n check out this fashionisto's blog... give me many ideas on wat to wear... n wat works with what... thanx... later dat evening... got text from fifie... she asked me to bring her to sunway pyramid.. she wanted to buy a bag.. so i asked ucop to go along.. erin tagged along... n i got myself a vintage bag... love it!!!

im wearing unbranded shirt, Topman's skinny tie, forever21's windbreaker, Jaspal's jeans, nike sneakers n Zara Man's bag.. (all are HER choice)

Catch of da Day

unbranded vintage sling bag...


TUESDAY

drama started early in da morning.. my fellow members didnt came for da diskusion.. x mind.. i knew they got probs.. Pak Su's clas was cancelled.. mls pg Lawn Bowl.. dok umah n tdo...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: getting redi for a dinner date tonite... cant wait...MUAX to HER...

No comments:

Post a Comment