About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chapter 86: I wanna be on da ground in da fight, not fly on it*


trying out my shirt...

haahh... at last i got da chance to actually go out on a date with HER... finally after almost 3 weeks... i missed HER so much!! so time like this i wont waste every minute of it... we went to Pavilion today... 1st intention to go to mid valey soon forgotten as both of us (actually me) love to shop at Pavilion as less peep are thre... but it didnt happen... Pavi was packed with peep... both of us had da chance to grab sum of our fav items...

SHE got consultation from a Clinique's assistant...

wat i ate- fetucinne carbonara...

Catch of da day...

my fav item- daniel merriweather's CD...

ZARA's shirt...

ZARA's basic tee...

kingston 4GB pendrive 4 pic n stuff...

SHE got herself a jeans n a bag from MNG... huhu... n not to mention we watched movie too... GI JOE... its cool.. huu... it was a tiring day but i enjoy it... rily happy...

*title was taken from da GI JOE.. love the quote..

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: syg... thanx for spending time with me... LOVE u A***T M***I...

No comments:

Post a Comment