About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, August 14, 2009

chapter 90: BADGER's ENERGIE obtained!!

snap2 at starbuck...

lots had been occurred during this 2 days... on thursday... again my classes were canceled... hurray for me.. so me n ucop decided to hv a lil soping spree.. a day before fifie, erin, ucop n amm went to sunway without invited me along... x fair.. so on thursday its kinda like revenge... hahah.. anyway... amin n amer came along during dat so-called shop attack... haha... btw we went to mid valley n i bumped into ALIPH... didnt hv da chance to say hi tho.. he was damn fast..


CATCH OF DA DAY...

ENERGIE's tee

ENERGIE's messenger bag

TOPMAN's skinny red polka dot tie..

FRIDAY...
I got clas in da morning... but later dat nite me n my other ouzmates were planning to go n watch TALENTIME as it is reshow back at the cinema... but plan changed n we went to damansara to look for a boutique called BADGER.. its a clothing brand originated from Bandung, Indonesia... all the clothes were rily awesome... even the tees were amazing... acip n ayien grabbed a sweater... i grabbed a brown jacket...

badger... cool...

at ss2 murni... lepaking...

CATCH OF DA DAY...


BADGER's brown jacket...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: got text from her.. "ai tgk wyg teringat kt u".. huhu.. terharu.. eventho she was with her frens she stil miss me more.. hehe :P.. syg miss u 2.. n of coz love u!!






2 comments:

  1. badger?? kat ne2..
    ade baju pompuan x..?? huhu.. sbuk mau try tgk gak..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ad la... kt ss21 damansara.. bju lwa2.. g la cek..

    ReplyDelete