About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, August 7, 2009

Chapter 85: blank*

waiting for sate to arrive...

i cant think da perfect title to put on... enuf said dat im soooooo done with da asignmnt given by my lecturers... it is by far da most tiring weeks ever since i'd becoome a student... it likes almost everyday there r either an asignmnt to be submitted or given by he lecturers... i even x spent time with my frens and cocok-ing langit together... X fair!!! but rily matter da week had ended... Alhamdulillah...

erm... diz evening i went to slip for almost 3 hours... at last i can slip during da day... itu pon after i had submitted da last asignmnt... so... dat nite we planned to go out... all 5 of us... me, ucop, erin, amm and shida... we planned to go n cek out Danau Kota's Uptown... juz wanna c wats hot thre... its kinda like an excuse for us to get a way coz our block was helding diz bacaan yasin at the ground floor... huhu...

so... first up, Petronas to fill da tank... then we went str8 to Kajang to indulge their specialties... wat else kn? SATE KAJANG!! i ate 10 pieces of chicken satays... it is DeLISH...

Sate Kajang Hj. Samuri- where it all happen...


then we planned to go to Danau kota but sadly we were lost and off we went to Shah Alam's uptown as subtitute... i x rily buy anything... instead i lost my earring dat i juz bought yesterday... DAMN!!

this afternoon, i planned to go out with HER... finally after almost 3 weeks with no dating... we finally found free time to meet each other.. hehe :D..

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: x wait to go out shopping n watch muvie with A***T M***I... L.O.V.E u... MUAX...

No comments:

Post a Comment