About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, August 14, 2009

DADDY's da greatest!!!

Mr Muhiddin bin Md. Nor

as i flipped thru my camera pix i noticed dat thre isnt a single pix of my own dad... how unfortunate is dat? today 15th August is his big 55th besday... he has been da truely greatest dad i ever had.. im sooo grateful to have him as my dad... thanx for bein so sporting n cool with me n da rest of da family.. hahah... LOVE n MIS u DAD... cant wait to see u this upcoming friday...

HAPPY 55TH BESDAY AYAH!!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment