About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, August 10, 2009

Chapter 87: tell me wats ur flava hun...

us bitching at Starbuck...

ermm... yesterday i went out to One Utama... haha... gigih-ness came back after da whole week i was homed doin homework.. huuu... LETIH!!! tp xpe.. so i went out to my fren at OU at 10.30a.m sharp... i never went to any mall this early... we watched a movie called " Ghost of The Girlfriend's Past"... its an OK movie.. n i end up bought a new pair of ZARA's sneakers (lantak la pe guest nk ckp, ttap nk tulis wateva i want).. electric blue color... at first i want da purple color but it wasnt available.. huu...

erm... after went to OU with my fren, i went home n planned to go to Sunway Pyramid... i wanted to buy my earring back as it lost last friday.. hmm... so we went thre... WE consisted of ME, ucop, erin n shida (my bro)... after browsing around the mall for several hours, we lepak at Starbuck... besh!!

each posed with their own drink...

me with caramel frap...

my bro( shida) with apple juice...

erin with java chip frap...

ucop with raspberry blackcurrant frap...

CATCH OF DA DAY...

an electric blue ZARA's sneakers...


unBRANDED tee...

Mr. syAEr_dEAn
p/s: missing HER olridy... Muax A***T M***I...


No comments:

Post a Comment