About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Chapter 1: new day, new styles

as i struts my self to FKPM i started to realize dat evrybody r fab in their styles... well not eryone... sum peeps didnt relized dat their r doin da fashion faux pas... i guess they didnt watched GLAMOUR's 50 DOs n DONTs that been repeatedly shown on E! channel... well i had seen sum peeps started to come out n showing their daring side... thank god.. vest had become da latest crave 4 sum part 2 student.. OMG they make vest a look bad... guess dat i need to throw mine... damn u guys... anyway those who wore vest on 30th dec hopefully u stop wearin it... it look bad on u guys... well... on dat day im not wearing my best outfit.. juz polo tee, jeans n nikes... guess less is more... well im playing safe dat day... well enuf from me.. i guess our life is started pretty gud this sems... at least i think so.. bye... ciao bella..

think u can spot me??
u wish...
ciao bella..
Mr. Gosseep

No comments:

Post a Comment