About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, January 12, 2009

Chapter 11:PROMISES, are THEY meant to be broken?

yes... today i drove my car to masscomm faculty... x enjoy it coz i had to go thru a hell of a traffic jam... n i got nobody to talk to... coz ayien's class was cancelled 4 da last mins wen we were about to climb down da stairs.. gosh... well i got to face it all by myself n thank god my radio didnt dissapoint me...

well wen i got to da faculty it was about 8.25 n i noticed that my classmates werent at da cafe... SHOT!!! i 4got which class dat i got to go... then i juz go thru da 3 level n im thankful enuf to meet faces dat im familiar with... at BK11... so im left alone with da PR students around me coz thre werent place near to my fwens... hate it... it makes me sleepy... so da klas ended n i cant wait to meet HER... but sadly SHE wasnt thre wen i arrived at da cafe... so as i waited my fwens amin, ayid, anna, nora, izzie, wendy n aeina came up with diz idea... that they wana hang out at Pak Li kopitioam... so... i rily in dilemma... HER or my fwens? to not dissapoint my fwens... i choose them over HER...

man... it was rily a HARD DECISION... but i had to mke an impromptu decision... n thre i was with the rest of my fwens lepaking at Pak Li... n i fetched ucop b4 we went to Pak Li... da fuds was ok... i ordered MEE UDANG... my fav eversince i tried it in mlka... i guess... n da dessert i tell u... it was scrumptious!!

later that nite i go to da gurls' ouz to finished up my asgnmnt... n within 30 mins i managed to finish it n we went to BARRA... to hv sum dinner...

hmm... yeah i admit dat im not a very loyal person wen it comes to fulfill a promise... im so forgetful n probably didnt rily appreciate a person's hope... SHAME ON ME!! but wat can i do? im just an average human being... i cant fulfill evry1's need... perhaps i will but i may take a long time... so to evry1 whom i had make sum promises... i hope dat u understand... i rily appreciate u guys.. it juz matter of time... n tke turn... u all gona taste a bit of my luv.... hahah... poyo... mcm Mr. **airu*....

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: we plan to go out diz saturday... sunway piramid is da plce... x wait... n to U my BAIBY... i hope u can join... RILY HOPE... even da gurls wanna u 2 join us... im rily looking 4ward to it... luv ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment