About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chapter 16: DEJAVU.. im seeing double..

me and HER...
flea market at da CURVE


heheh... im soooo happy today... coz im gona go out with mui fwens n HER!!! soooo glad... hmmm eventhou sum might find me angol coz didnt invite them.... watever... i woke up at around 9... n we geting redi like around 12.. coz we want gather at Pak li kopitiam for lunch.. i fetched HER n faten at melati round 1.45p.m... n we went to pak li to grab our luch n off we go to da CURVE / IKEA / CINELEISURE...

well... as usual da journey wasnt so smooth.. plus it was saturday... da road was PACKed with cars... MY GOD... but luckily we arrived safely at IKEA at round 4 kot... so we go round in ikea... it was rily GREAT... n SHE by my SIDE... wat can i ask more??? heheh... thanx BABE coz u want to folow me... luv ya.. well i managed to buy a chair, a pillow, glasses n stool (4 my mum) n also fud container 4 kitty.. heheh.. then we went to da curve n cineleisure to watched sum movies..

MOVIE 4 TODAY : *REC

OMG... da movie was da less hot version of da movie i had watched 2 months ago... da movie was QUARANTINE... stoopid... da movie was about how a newscaster n a cameraman went thru a situation after go along with da fire department 2 a aprtment struck by diz contagious yet rily deadly disease... wen been bitten by a contagious peep we wil turn into zombies... da plot n scenes were rily da same... except certain tings being left off.. boring... but anna u dont feel guilty coz da movie rily freak HER out!!! hahah...

well... dis moning i got diz call from my fwen... he told me dat he n my other fwen want to go to KL... so he asked me whether i wana join them or not...so i said not sure... coz i rily x want to disappointed them by telling dat we goin to damansara... so wen we about to arrived at IKEA... he sms ucop... so ucop told evryting... n he sulk out... MY GOD!! i rily had enuf of this kinda crap... come on man.. we're young adult... ting like this is so trivial... plus my car was PACKED!! Y u cud not undrstand? its simple... i got other responsibilities... i rily x want to mke a big deal out of it but seriusly... sumtimes they gone too FAR!!! wayyy tooo FARRR..... n i had enuf of it ok... anna had told me we have da total power of evryting but yet diz peep didnt understand!!! n they try to mke us feel bad... WAT da BERSETUBUH!!!!! SHIT!!! i nver felt so angry like this to my fwen b4... it juz like FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! u SPOILED my mud MAN!!

anyway... i rily had a BLAST today... went out with fwens was da coolest ting ever in this world... SERIUSLY.... hopefully we can do this more often....

Mr. syAEr dEAn

p/s: SYG... thanx coz u rily listen to my probs... hope diz ting will get beter soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment