About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, January 9, 2009

Chapter 8: new journey, new emotion to be conquer

hmmm... i felt rily in passion as i woke up today... yesterday full of tragedies... hope it wont happen again... anyway last nite i slept at around 4a.m n yet i managed to wake up at 8.40a.m 4 da sake of wanting go back home... ahhh.. wat a feelinggg.....

well... da journey to the south wasnt smooth... yes at first i did went to sec 17 to get on da bus express but sadly it was full... i went back to sec 2 to get to pudu... but thank god as i wait 4 da U80 bus to come shida text me... she asked me whether i want to go home by KTM wit her... so i said YES of coz... so thre we went to da KTM to seremban... along da way i rily entertain by shida... she got lots to talk about... our first plan to sleep suddenly changed... as we reach to seremban i bought my bus tiket... my bus scheduled to be leaving around 3.30p.m.. then i sent shida to her bus...

so thres was me all alone in this very stranged place... i got on da bus and started to close my eyes... heheh... lega...

i arrived in mlk sentral like aroung 5.00p.m... so tired... i guess bcoz of da BUS-lag... hahah...
n trus cri cc coz i afraid dat i may not have time to write on my blog later on... heheh...

hmmm... today i got sms from sum1... sum1 who i juz knw... sum1 whom neither of fwen knw... dat person is so swit... dat person even make me feel great... dat person rily humble... down to earth but yet caring... cnt wait to meet dat person... da person whom i wil never reveal da identity.. but dat person do exist...

well... SHE text me on my way home... but sadly my crdt is low... cudnt reply HER msg... but noting to wory... u always in my mind... ALWAYS....

Mr. syAEr dEAn

p/s: aidil da 1st who komen me... thanx... well... im back in town... see guys later on sunday wit my CLK... hahahah....

1 comment:

  1. semata cr cc tok tulis blog..what a waste..esk pon bleh tulis kot :)

    ReplyDelete