About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

chapter 3: no thing, no feeling




hmm... today i went out wit my dearest fwen... he's from UPM takin biotech course... lookin forward towards it 4 quite sum time.. hmmm da day started as early as 8-30 as i prepare myself to go out today... welll i slept late last nite.. 4.45 a.m to b exact... so tired yet da day stated gloomy... it rained... hate it... im wearing my newest tee... FCUK... bought it on monday... hahaha...

wen i reached da sec2 bastop i saw lots of peeps waiting to get into da bus... i took da 2nd bus... i put on my earphone n pretend da world doesnt exist n i good to go.. it was boring as my other fwens cannot join me... i reached kl sentral roun 11.15a.m n queued up 2 cocok duit... hmmm i waited basit 4 almost 30 mins... we bought da tiket n we off to KLCC... 

noting much happen in klcc... we went to several shops but neither of the item sold there caught my  interest... well there is a bag... a reebok bag dat i admired so much... i went to dat shop several times but sadly my card was rejected almost all of the da ATM machine... DAMN!! we went to pavilion too... basit is crazy over britney's perfume... midnite fantasy... sweet scent... he plan to buy it aftr he got da JPA scholarship.. hahah..

we ended up buying noting today... it was rily awkward... nver b4 diz i went out n not buying anyting... seems like i have to get along wit it... hahahahah...

we go back early... we reached home at 8 sumting... GOSH!!!! i had to stand up 4 da whole journey home plus i have to tunduk as well... SAKITNYER MY LEHER!!!! hate it... tu la tggi sgt...

da smpi umah, me n basit plan mkn luar... kdi mamak round my umah sewa... da fuds hmmm... x sedap!! i tapau fuds 4 acip n aril... then i got back home..

i tried to go on9 4 several times... x leh... so i cek blik picture 4 my graphics n layout asgnmnt... accidently as i go thru wit da pics i pop out da XXX rated pic... hahah... then tba2 aril suprise me.. KANTOI!!! but i nvr purposely pop it out... it was accidently... hahahha... dont get me wrong k guys... later on i tgk movie on Ayien's lappy... Wild Child... quiet ok... hahaha... 

later on... hmm... x tau la... tonite mcm boring jer... anyway basit sleep at my ouz tonite... hahah... beshnye... 

No comments:

Post a Comment