About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chapter 13: tired of being SORRY....

hmm... well my 2nd update 4 da day... hmmm if u guys noticed thres no pics on my post... its not like i x wana put 1 but it seems like da laptop got probs of uploading pics from my hp... x know y... argh... well to start tings of, i went to da faculty with ayien, ucop n amin... well amin slept at our ouz last nite... it kinda cool.. hahha...

da lesson at da class today was brilliant... first we got da eco class.. great.. but i felt bit sleepy coz yesterday was a very tiring day... but never in my whole 21 years living on da earth's surface i feel enthusiastic in learning economy... maybe i got da basic info on eco... so i ca coped with da lesson today... heheheh... even my fwens notice dat...

btw our class been struck by diz rily sad news... we got diz news dat Prof Halimahton will not teaching us da principle of journalism... OMG... i luve da way she teach us... she got diz charisma dat rily inviting... rily inviting us to voice out our opinion... so soryy....

hmm... yes i agree with new power comes new responsibilities... yess... i brought my car to S.A... but seems lately dat evry1 tries to u know... get into my car... its not like im whinning or wat.. juz like im not a a cab driver... yess... i knw they r my fwens but it doesnt mean dat i had to do watever they wish... im staying at sec 7... n most of my fwens staying at meranti.. quite far between da 2 places... n yet they ask me whether i can give them a lift... OMG... wen diz thing happen i rily in dilemma... do i hv to sacrifice my time to fetch them? im juz a guy who rily cares bout my fwens but thres a limit... evryting does... i juz wana u guys to understand dat yes i can accomodate u alls but at time n place... i got my own life to run... i got my own need... im not a cab driver... ask my permission first... be considerate.. be tolerant... be wise most of all... hope u guys understand... i might not bold enuf to talk face 2 face but at least try to understand my situation...

hmmm... thre i try to clear up da mess... noting left to say... anyway i, ucop, amin, anna, babe, nora, wendy n izie lepaking at McD... n i got diz rily horrible headache... mybe i slept in da afternoon... its rily affect my mood tonite... hate it!!!

im rily sleepy rite now... until then... Syer signing off...

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: we got kick out from da public speaking lecturer... hahah... we got into wrong class... huhuhuhuhu....

No comments:

Post a Comment