About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Chapter 10: new ride, new glide

hmmm... today was like rushing to ending... n da reason of me saying this is bcoz im in s.a already... its not like im x happy livin in s.a but im gona miss home badly... welll im homesick already by now... but luckily i got my fwens around whom can rily mke me 4get bout home...

hmmm... today started wit me waking up at around 10... well my mum went balistic coz thre r plenty chores dat i need to tke care of bcoz i go back to s.a... first sent my car to da car wash... buy KITTY's fud... n packing my thang y'all... n i only managed to do all of it juz b4 da lunch time... well i hd to wash my car coz da car wash was closed... damn!!!! but i got to keep da money 4 it... hahaha... so we departed from home like around 4... a bit late...

da journey was smooth accept when i got a bit sleepy wen we almost reach seremban... so i told my dad to stop at da R&R seremban 4 da toilet's appointment n me bought some mentos to kept me goin... n we managed to arrived at my ouse like around 6.30p.m... it was hilarious wen my fam tried to see my ouz coz they need to climb up da stairs... hahah... but sumhow they did it!! it pretty sad to leave my mum.. but wat can i do?

anyway... i got my CLK wit me in s.a... heheh... so excited to stroll round wit it... heheh... i guess i got no problemos in finding transport after diz... YEAY... so drive a car means cutting on my budget... but wat it worh it... worth to cry for(bak kata ucop)...

hmmm b4 we end this sessionn... im kinda like da ladies' man n not typical men's man... wat i mean is im more close to my gurls classmates rather than da guys... x knw y... its like natural to me to rily mingling round with da gurls... maybe bcoz i x knw wat to talk about wen im with da guys... n its rily dissapointing wen i was left behind... i always left behind by my fellow guy classmates... yeah i knw im being cheesy but wat can i do... i do hv feeling.. it juz guys got ego... we x wan to show it... n yet wen i got evryting i need i x expect peeps crawling to me 4 help as i was like didnt exist b4 diz KANN?? wat am i saying?

anyway i rily have diz back support by HER.. SHE always listen to wat i said n SHE hv diz kinda like solution to all my probs... well... probs dat i told her la... if it a secret sumtime SHE didnt hv any clue... hehehe... stil SYG u babe...

cnt wait 2 see u guys... owh im so excited wit my CLK... my baibi.... OWHH.... look how cute she is... welll enuf...

Mr. syAEr dEAn

No comments:

Post a Comment