About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chapter 6: new day, new spirit

yes... new day may bring new hope 4 sumbody... dat exactly wat happen actually today... hmmm... i woke up late n thanx ucop coz he woke me up... last nite i was rily tired bcoz of da full day classes n yet i tdo lmbt.. hahaha... i guess this semester i had to suffer a bit coz i may experience liltle time of sleeping thru da whole sems... my god im very slepy as i wrote this ting...

well i got clas at 8.30a.m... again!! welll da first cla is economy... hate economy since form6... n yet i have to face it again n da whole ting is da same ting dat i had learned in form6... da eco lecturer... well she's cool... but not to anna... x knw y... she pointed sum reasons.. but stil i juz find her same as other lecturer... later on we got clas wit dr. halimahton... she teach us da principle of journalism.. i guess dat journalism persons are very enthusiatic with wat they do... same goes with Dr. Rahmat... he teached us thinking n writing skill last sems... it is very interresting to rily have da opprotunity to have da freedom in voice out ur opinion... i feel very confident to speak out my mind in both of da clas today...

as da clas end, i, wendy, anna, shida n aeina plan to o to da lib to find sum book regarding da topics we want to cover in da asgnmen given by Dr. Halimaton.. welll... we found it n after dat i went to anna's n wendy's ouz... da intention of me being thre is to finish da asgmnt but yet thre r so many hurdles in working process.. n at last we all end up sleeping in da room... hahahah... smpi la the othr ouzmates of anna n wendy got home... nora, izie n babe woke da hell out of us... so i bgun but smbung tdo kt living room... huhuuh...

later dat nite they told me dat they want to lepak at barra, so i join la... n i asked ucop to come along... n later on, ucop, ayien shida,fifie n aida had arrived to da ouz... nora n izie asked me to invite SHE along... welll i did n sadly it was not my luck today... SHE unable to join us... DAMN!! but still we had fun at barra... plus today wendy got shisha 4 free... she managed to collect 5 stamps dat melayakkn wendy to got shisha 4 free.. da flavor 4 today is... banana n jasmine... kinda new taste.. welll i didnt shisha-ing 2 much bcoz tkut pening... later on ktaorg blik..

i end up tdor umah da gurlz... i have to guys... i need to finish da asgnmnt... n gladly we managed to finish it at 2.30a.m... huhuh... n my eyes were heavy as rock!!

lately as i started da 2nd sems i relized dat my self-esteem had increased... well i didnt figured out y does it happn but it happened... gosh... i like it... i give da confident to be more active in giving opinions... hahah... poyo kn?? i tired my best to make everyone around me feel happy n it is a very hard job.. but i swear i always try...

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: da maxis line in pusat komersil in sec 7 is sux BIG TIME!! its hard 4 me to send out sms or even to make a single calll... hope everyone understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment