About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chapter 18: da UNFORGIVEN yet soon be FORGIVEN....

me singing my favourite song ever-moment like this

ucup is so dedicated in delivering his favourite song


my scrumptious meal for tonight-its spagheti

hmmm... great day today... eventhou i had to wake up alone at home coz most of my ouzmates got klas at 2p.m n thre i was getting redi alone... n im making my own breakfast at home... n off i went to da faculty coz i got BBm klas... but sadly my bestest fwens wasnt thre... so i stucked with my other clasmates... not complainig but im rily used to be around my best fwens...

today is tuesday n my day was packed as usual.... i got 4 classes today form da very 8.30a.m till 7.30p.m... huh x to 4get we got UiTM journalism society AGM today... n i met with my sequence peep... it was cool eventhou da part 1 students look bit matured as to compared to da part 2 students... we look young.. i supposed... hahaha... but yess... dats da truth... muahahaha... well... they look frenly... n yeah just wana congratulate Mr. Aizat Aidid... he been selected as da new president of UiTM journalism society for 2009- 2010.... n i found 2 of my hometown peep... hahah..

well later on during da interpersonal clas... we planned 4 da event dat soon be held... first is da foster home project.... then da team building project... both of da event i was selected as part of da committee member... da foster ting i had been chose to manage da logistic part n 4 da team building... me, sarah, ain n yad had been chose to handle da event... 2 much ting to do after holiday... but i will try my best y'all... pray 4 me...

lately my heart is rily in misery... im rily u know... kinda like heavy... im rily in dilemma... what shud i do? wat is diz kinda ting always struck me lately... wat dat i had done dat mke me suffer at da very beginning of diz semester? wat shud i chose? myself or others? wat shud i sacrifice? my time or juz my feeling? wat is this feeling? guilt? anger? dissatisfaction? ungrateful? mind blogging? well hopefully its getting better as time goes by... hopefully... but as times fly i rily gonna be frenly to all... no matter wat u had done to me... coz im very forgiveful person... noting can hurt me badly...

well... enuf of dat... after clas we went to mama laundry n cafe... again... dat place was rily COOL!!! plus they got karaoke!!!

Mr. syAEr dEAn
p/s: cek out MAMA laundry n cafe at pusat komersil sec 7... da fud was great n cheap!!!

1 comment: