About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Chapter 7: new DRAMA, new BITCH!!!

hmmm... gosh today is very messy day.. i slept at da gurl's ouz last nite... it was great... da classes today well... not so good... da Dr. halimahton class is great as usual... n we managed to finished up da proposal dat she told us to do... n stil she is very inviting in voicing out opinions... n later on i had my lunch at da cafe...

hmmm da later class.. well... its very stressful!!! maybe bcoz of da lecturer... hate him after what i heard bout him from various sources of info... hmmm... wen he enter da class my hatred started to grow spontaneously without any warning... huh if i rily want to say bad tings bout him it will take me da whole sems... SHOT!!! why am i end up with tis kind of person?? why does he stil in da eduction field?? he did not desrved it.. totally!!!! yeah to hell wit him...

well after i got home from da faculty i went to da gurls ouz to pic up my tings after i left it b4 da class... i walked all along to my ouz becoz i hate waiting 4 bus n im lucky enuf da rain didnt fall.. thank god..

as i sat at home n checking out ucop's lappy ... ucop got this very heart-stopping call... i was rily curious and started to think badly bout it... well... da call was from NORA... ucop's gf n one of my besfwen.. her paresnts ouz in sarawak been robbed... it wen very bad... juz after da call ucop n i getting redi to go to nora's ouz to give her support... but stil ucop da joker made me laugh... as he geting redi very glamourly i asked him "ucop, hang nk gi mana?" n he started to laugh horibbly... hahaha..

but all my emotion mixed up as i saw nora at Bintang's level 3 parking lot... she cried so hard... i didnt knw wat to do... i nver had this experience before n i cant rily see a gurl cry... it rily torned my heart apart... ahhh... pity her n her family... as i was told da tragedies occured around 2a.m last nite.. her parents been tied down n one of da f**kin robbers even threat her mum with a mechete on her neck... the robbers took da keys of da ouz n promise dat they will come again... her parents rily in jeopardy... my gosh... if thre dat i can do... i will...

well... then we went to meranti n lepak at hijazi wit ejal... after we got home ayien ajk lpak at mcd... so i join n asked aidil to jin us.. he even give me a lift to thre... n here i am in mcd writing diz blog....

anyway, babe... mis u always... sori im not gona be around this weekend... im heading home... to fetch my BABY... heheh...

Mr. syAEr dEAn

p/s: im goin home to mlka... i try my besh to keep up with my blog... to da followers thanx 4 da support... do expect me writing in my blog more....

1 comment: