About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, January 2, 2009

Chapter 2: new subject, new mentor

so guys... we meet again... hmmm... it quiet bored todaY... I managed to wake up at 11-30... got klas at 3 today.. my fwens fetched me up at my ouz today.. thanx guys... i mean gurlz... so i revealed my identity a bit... welll today i went to klas n our lecturer is so coolll... so as da subject... welll... hmmm... Mr. A went ballistic today in klas... most of da klas mentioned his name to be da klas rep... he so f**kin mad!! nvr see him like this... he even said f**k to all of us... I guess we owe him apologies... welll SORI arashy... didnt mean it.. u r vry dedicated to be one... to b our representative... we r so proud of u... 

hmmm... as i reached home from klas... i saw my fwen from meranti... he visited us... baiknye... we all wat jemput2 togther n mke sum video... heheh... fashion show live from our ouz... ehehheh... besh gla... then my other ouzmate blik from IKEA... beshnyer... they bought sum furniture 4 their rooms... jeles.. so, i n my 2 othr fwen plan 2 go thre nxt week after i got my baby.. that is my car...

later dat nite we lepak kt Pak Li kopitiam... besh gak... so i created this blog... we all have fun.. me, am n U... later on we continue lpak kt Bintang Sidewalk Cafe... besh gak... diz time Aidil joined us... lma x jmpe... we chit chat... x smpi 30 mins he went back... hmm... anyway 2mrw we all wana go out.. hv sum fun... hopefully i manage to dish out wat happen next...

think u can spot me?
u wish...
ciao bella...
Mr. Gosseepp 

No comments:

Post a Comment