About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Chapter 3: aint no her, aint no feeling


ucop n nora

candy fight: anna n babe


mid valey souq du solle...



hmmm... yeah last nite basit stayed in my ouz... cool... he's my best bud... tp gosh dia tdo... lasak gla!!! i woke up at 10.40... da 1st 1 to wake up in my ouz... trus kjutkn basit... ktaorg breakfast at home.... i cooked sum frankfurters 2 b eaten wit da roti... then we all get redi... i nk anta basit blik but he insist me to go 2 mid valey... so i folow jer...

so in mid valey we went 2 the gardens... it was cool.. it so much like Pavilion Jr. or sumting... da environment is so great n x too many peeps thre... i hate to shop at place full wit peeps... dats typical me... even most of my fwens told me dat im such a Pavilion's boy... klakau la... ntah la.. hmm.. i was like crazee wen we arrived... we went to several shops..

SYAER SPY CORP.
today's mission: find 'DA' bag...
location: mid valey n the gardens
time: evening

hmm... i went to adidas.. spot 1 bag... so as nike... but im x satified... then went to Calvin Klein... i spotted a bag... asked 4 da price.. it was staggering RM391... mhal gla... then spotted other bag.. CK also... RM224... reasonable juz bcoz of da brand... im so excited trus nk g cocok duit... otw 2 da atm i stop by da zara shop... spotted a bag... cheapest among others... n found a shades... trus g ATM n drawed up sum money.. i've made up my mind to grab da bag at Zara... i bli my bag n shades under RM200... how cool is dat?? then i tmn basit to Topman.. he bought a baseball tee..

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!

wen i got home i x find ucop am n ayien around.. they all lepaking at da gurls' ouz... i decided 2 join them n go thre by ayien's motor.. i was shivering on da bike... x biasa bwak... ktaorg lpak n mkn2... besh gla... hmm... then am ucop n wendy g jln2... nora n babe blik... then thre were me ayien anna n fushi... we all chat bout sumting personal.. besh... now i understand anna even better... thanx anna.. on da spur of moment i think bout HER... i realized i missed her... wat is this feeling? cant hold it...

msa nk blik we all decided to invite da gurlz to our ouz... diorg dtg wit fushi... am wat air... ktaorg brak2.. beshnyer... leh wat slalu... during dat period SHE sms me... i missed her... so much!!! we r close but yet so far... x noe y... 2mrw i wana see her... if im not i gona go mad babe...

babe i miss u n always do... god... hopefully u understand... i got x transport... so hard to meet u.. luv ya...

Mr. syAEr dEAn

No comments:

Post a Comment