About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Friday, January 16, 2009

Chapter 15: watchin' MOVE-eey wit da LUV-eey

hahah... to start da tings off.... i woke up rily early today... eventhou thres no class... x know y... it juz doesnt seem rite... it seems like i rily have this chaotic sleeping time management... but still i managed to u knw relax n hang out with my ouzmates...

well first ting came up on mymind was goin to SACC mall to buy sum hair products... so i kjutkn ucop n fushi bcoz both of them wana join me... so thre we went to SACC at around 11a.m... x to mention dat ayien also following us... i went to BODY SHOP n spotted on this perfume dat i rily want since last year... but i still hesitate 2 buy it... n well... ptptn da msok... so AIDIL... i cant wait 4 u 2 blanje me a McFlurry... YEAY!!!

well after we got home... im very enthusiastic to rily try on this hair product... so ucop help me applied it on my hair... after dat i applied it on ucop's hair... after using da product i went str8 to da kitchen to cook 4 lunch... i cooked sayur goreng n omelet... ucop n i bought sum roasted chicken from giant... we eat together with Fushi joining us...

later dat evening, i n ucop got this event... to watch a movie... YES MAN... da movie was not bad... it was OK... but at sum part it was hilarious... but this is also an asignment.. we had to detect 20 interpersonal elements in that movie.... GOSH... but da best of watchin da movie is watchin with HER... LUV it.. it was da moment dat i wont 4get...

after dat we went to AMIN THAI to lpak... then we go to BARRA to diskus bout 2mrw... da original plan i sto go to SUNWAY but plan changed n we decided to go to da CURVE n IKEA... beshnye bcoz im in desperate need of study table, chair n a jacket... huhuh...

Mr. syEAr dEAn
p/s: my words r so like BDAK SEK REN coz im so tired n sleepy... sowi...

1 comment: