About Me

My photo
hmmm... i luv being myself... regardless of wat others think bout me... i am wat i am.. im not gonna change if peep ask me to... i only change if i want to as long it doesnt hurt anybody... n dats cool with me... so get to knw me... then judge me...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Chapter 4: no pills, no chill

hmmmm... lately i started to like blogging.. its like a place whre u can rily express urself witout any hesitation.. im kinda green in this particular ting but no way im not gona give up ever...

well i slept late last nite.. guess i had become insomniac again.. i had this horrible kinda disease since i left school... i slept at almost 3a.m last nite... but b4 i slept last nite sumting horrible happen to me... my god!!! cant believe it happen.. but i wont tell u guys... im so sad yet so angry...

today ucop woke me up.. we all getting redi around 7 a.m for da sake of dont wana be left by da bus... ayien n acip decided to join us 4 da bus riding... it was fun since we were ouzmate n frens... btw im wearing my vry best today... all white to be precise... heheh... i noticed sum of da peeps startd lookin at me... nvr b4 this i got this kinda staring n glaring bcoz im nvr da gud lookin guys n da POP guys in school... im kinda like geeks or SKEMA at school... but it all changed wen i enter uitm... in gud way of coz... i got this fashion tips n wat da IN ting by my 2 persnal stylist... ucop n amin... thanx guys... luv ya...

i got graphic and layout klas today n seems like our sequence which is journalism n da most glamorous sequence; Public Relation gona stick to each othr as we combined klas.. Mr. Khairul Nizam is soooo cooolll... he just go his master but by da stories he told seems like he got plenty of experience.. anyway Mr. A almost wen ballistic again but thank god da journ students had chosen nana as our class rep 4 diz klas... sheeda laughed prety loud in this klas... yeah me too... plus da klas got air con probs... n we all started to kipas gne tangan,,, heheh... n da worst person dat cnt tolerate da heat is our lovely Ms. Aida Hani... heheh...

later on at 10.30++ we rushed to da blik sumber 4 registering da electif courses... i was prety hectic... peeps started to pouring in n block da way.. seems like most of us x wana miss da chance of choosing da class dat we rily want... i x wana da last tragedies happen to me again... last sems i registered 4 public opinion... n i tell u it was da most hardest paper that i had ever took in my whole life... after dat i wen to da cafe... hang roun wit my coursemates... besh.. n suddenly SHE came wit faten... then later on i pg library wit sheeda.. da mission is to find da book 4 asgnmnt but sadly i cnt find sheeda in da lib.. so i decided to go to sek2... last i end up at mutiara cc..

i went back home like around 5 sumting... n i saw ucop n am on my way home... they got klas... so im all alone again at home... boring GLA!! i borrowed ucop's lappy n YM-ing... then i fell into sleep n suddenly da ouz is so havoc... rupa2 nye my othr ouzmate Farid juz got home from his hometown... i bgun wat maggi n watched tv n fell to sleep AGAIN!! ltih arini plus i got terible headache coz kena ujan diz evening... so as i woke up i mndi lpak n like around 10.30p.m am n ucop blik...

anyway diz evening, SHE text me... SHE told me dat sumting gone wrong with HERself today... SHE said dat SHE had done sumting wrong to me... welll BABE u didnt do anyting wrong to me... its me who like to mke u suffer... sowi... but i juz wana tell u dat i rily LUV u n i always do... i understand we both bz wit our study.. n im ok wit it... hopefully u understand k babe? Muaxxx

Mr. syAEr dEAn

No comments:

Post a Comment